Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Best Fashion
I am Emma, and I love fashion more than anything. Now since I love fashion, lets talk about fashion. Well here are some things I know, never wear rainbow colors in with white it is a fashion nightmare. And if you're wearing sandal type shoes, never wear socks with them. Like heels, never wear socks with heels. Blaaah. Gross. And overalls, which are totes lame. Now lets talk good fashion clothes. Always make sure that you're clothing matches. And dresses with leggings are the worse thing that could ever happen to fashion. And that is only a few things I know about fashion. Now lets talk about me and let's see if we have anything in common. Well I love fashion, sparkles, glitter, diamonds, rubies, chocolate, the mall, pink, flowers, animal print, make-up, hair, make-overs, the spa, and basically anything girly. I dress up every day. I love clothes and shoes. And I prefer heels over sneakers. Now that is a lot about me. I hope we had a lot of things in common.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment